CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Life...

Monday, February 16, 2009

rainnnn:)

It is raining and i am so happy. it makes me just wanna sit in bed with my baby and mamma and watch a movie:) i love it when the weather is like this. And my mom is off today so it makes the day even better. haha Rylan is sooo fussy cause hes so tired so hes rolling around in his drammys bed, i love it hes so funny. Today there is no school but i highly doubt Rylans dad is going to come see him. According to him hes got better things to do:( i really dont understand it but its okay cause Rylan has a great mom and grandma so hes doesnt need him. But anyways i had wonderful valentines cause i spent it with my baby. Here he is.. My valentine,

2 comments:

justmekimi said...

We had a great day. I love when im off and it rains. I love the sun too but watching the rain fall and knowing all i had to do was hang with both of you was great.
I love that pic! i love that you post the ones that arent so "put together" like the one i posted he was smiling but this one is way more like him!!
anyways i love you both!!

Madison danee said...

hahah i know i love those kinda pics.