CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Life...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Im a lucky girl...

All i can say is WOW.. im in tears writing this right now and i am just so grateful for my mom its crazy. she wrote this amazing blog about me and i cant tell you how good it made me feel.
She amazes me so much, i mean im a mom at 15! And she didnt judge me for one second. She feels the exact same way for me and that wont ever change. i remember my first ultrasound, when we found out i was pregnant, lets just say it was a mess! me and my mom were both crying so i dont remember much but one thing i do remember is the girl who was doing it told me i was a very lucky girl cause they see so many teenagers come in there and most of them without there mom.. And that really hit home for me cause most parents arent their for the daughters who are pregnant so i thought why me! I had done a horrible thing and all she did was tell me she loved me and told me everythings going to be okay, ill always be here for you.. i always knew i had an awesome mom but from that day on i looked at her in a different way. She has a piece of my heart that no one else has. I could try and say how i really feel for her, but it wouldnt even come close cause the way i feel cant be put on paper. YOU ARE MY IDOL AND I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE MOMMY<3

2 comments:

amy said...

Just seeing the pride in your mom's eyes when she talks about you makes me cry.

justmekimi said...

I Love You too baby! I could have written so much more...you are all that and more.